Thursday 16 June 2011

What a Blast~!!!

Waw..!! 11 June 2011 was the unforgettable moments in my life..


Era KK Concert made my life full of music hahaha... Was held beside the Likas Stadium.


I went there with my buddys.. We were so amazed with the perfomances, especially performance from P.O.P (Prince of POP)..This group was Sabahan peeps..


Orang Kita Bha~!!! ^^


Check this out for the video that my friend recorded from the consert.. I was a little bit late to see them perform, but thanks to my buddy (Mohd Raidie Raileh), i can see their perform but in the video..nevermind..Little bit dissapointed but at least i went there... I owe u once DD..hahahha...



POP waiting for the music..
hahaha..this one got some technician problem.. POP was waiting for the music to be play..
hehehehe...





POP perform Sorry Sorry song by Super Junior.. 
This is the special song that requested, maybe by someone or the producer..hehhehe...
They were very talented in singing Korean song..
That's was amazing..



POP perform their single called Buku Baru
This dance was coreograph by Aegy, also one of the POP group..
The dance was simple but it make me wanna dance..hahaha..




POP perform their single too called Main Jauh Jauh
This one was my favourite song.. I don't know who wrote it.. But i salute him/her..
hahahaha...

I really enjoy it... Blast off~!!!

Hope u guys enjoy the video..

Must WATCH it~!!!

<3 all

No comments:

Post a Comment